Our Guiding Principles
As the digitization of financial services progresses and impacts new industries, its large-scale adoption will depend on shared ecosystems, innovation leadership, and diversity in its true sense.
We believe that a financial services institution looking at digitization of its services needs to invest in talent build seeking the right mix of the workforce across different work backgrounds, gender, and physical abilities. Only then would they be able to offer products and services which would appeal to the more significant segment of society and reach an audience that has not been included in the use of financial services.
Digital financial services will meet its true potential when large-scale incumbents allow the digital natives to assist them expand the market. Commercial, technological or regulatory barriers protecting the the incumbents maintaining a dominance would limit the scale at which mainstream digital financial services can impact larger segments of society.
Talent is the key pivot in the quest for innovation leadership. While technology can provide a short term advantage, the sustainable progression as an innovation leader needs constant investment in people and promoting a culture of innovative risk taking. One company or organization cannot have all the talent so collaborative partnership should target the large scale change and lead the innovation.
Fintech is growing exponentially. Are you geared up to join the boom?
Fintech startups and digital transformation companies are reimagining expansions with increased digitization, penetration, and cheaper technology. Banks and other financial institutions are challenged to keep up with the change in tomorrow’s fintech industry.
Finclude provide solutions and creates processes for fintech institutions to have an opportunity to grow by facilitating shared participation.We believe in building a shared ecosystem that will grow by facilitating collaborative participation by the incumbent banks and fintech.
Find the Missing Leader
Are you looking for a Technical Co-founder for your Startup? Or do you need a Country Manager for international scaling? Here’s how we do it:
Client Shares the vision, strategy and the leadership gap.
Map the journey of the leader with product revenues and investment milestones.
Identify the right mix of Technical competence, team management, international work exposure experience.
Build the Job Description and get validation for compensation plans and budget negotiation.
Recommend the remuneration structure including cash, deferred benefits, stock ownership and/or vesting period alongside other benefits.
Bespoke talent search with introductory meeting(s) with prospective candidates.
Finally, we prepare the candidate’s commercial offer and detailed employment contract.
Commercial Engagement to Build the Best Team
Briefing and Evaluation
- Understanding our client’s business, product roadmap, profitability journey and team-building efforts.
- Understanding the short-term and medium-term objectives of the new teams.
- Reviewing the job requirements with a clear understanding of must-have and good-to-have skills.
- Understanding the company benefits and cash compensation budget to draw out a total compensation plan.
- Understanding the hiring timelines, interview steps, and interviewing preferences for online or in-person interviews.
- Recommend the most workable commercial plan in the form of a quotation identifying all the terms.
- A written agreement on the quote is followed by the Master Services Agreement detailing the engagement modalities.
Shortlisting and Offering
- Kick-off call is scheduled by the assigned recruitment manager, outlining the talent outreach and screening strategy.
- Employers are presented with a curated batch of 4-5 shortlisted candidates for interviews.
- Navigating the selection process with the employer, from shortlisting to selection and candidate acceptance.
- Getting the customer’s signoff on completion and maintaining constant engagement with Account Managers to build a support process.
Deep Industrial & Functional Knowledge
We combine deep industry and functional knowledge with a proven executive search and assessment process with helping you find leaders who best fit your organization’s unique needs and will have a lasting impact.
The Best Team Consists of Talented Individuals
We focus on the individual capabilities of each candidate and carefully vet applicants that can produce the highest value in a given roll. To choose the right blend for team building, Finclude has created a proprietary technical scoring process.
Gauging practical implementation of engineering and finance concepts to determine whether a candidate has a solution-oriented approach and understands work breakdown structures
Validating the skill readiness for a candidate’s transition and the likelihood of success in the interviewed job role.
Candidate’s ability to articulate the technical solution proposed to their line managers, peers, and direct supervisors.
Rationalizing the candidate’s decision to change employment with their ability to connect the dots and communicate the larger picture.
A comprehensive assessment based on a 15-20 minute technical shortlisting interview establishes a skill-job fit. The interview process targets the candidate’s measure of technical competence in individual and team setting roles and their ability to understand and make career decisions to ensure continued career progression.
Individually, We are one drop – Together, we are an ocean.
~ Ryunosuke Satoro
Get the latest fintech hiring trends
and join the Finclude Community
GET A CUSTOMIZED QUOTE
Finclude excels at providing the best fintech recruitment solution possible, and start a conversation to see how we can help.